Are your union dues NOT being deducted?

PSAC has a form for them to fill out so members remain in good standing with their union.
You can also file a grievance. We have recently clarified this. See your local union execs or email

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: